About Me

Hello, my name is Sami. I am 33, I am an army wife , A DRILL SERGEANTS WIFE. I have survived 3 deployments and endless field training. Rick and I have been married for 13 years in August. I am a stay at home Mom of 3. Richard is 13, Christianna is 11 and Diana is 6. I am an avid photographer. I have many hobbies as well as photography. I like to read, write, make scrap Kits, posers, write tutorials, I have been creating tags since 2003. I am currently attending school for Digital Photography and Media Arts. I love creating.. Please come back and visit often..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

So Rick tells me all the time that I am a social butterfly. So I thought I might as well add these to my blogs as well..

Followers

Chat With Me

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Grab My Blinkie


Poser Blog

My Creative Team

Photobucket